Terms and Conditions
INTERNET FIRST PROGRAM RULES
The Internet First program (the “program”) has been established by GrandeRCN Telecom Services, LLCWaveInternet First. A customer (“you,” “your,” “participant” or “customer”) who meets the Eligibility Criteria (as set forth below) and participates in the program will receive Internet First Internet service with download speeds of up to 50 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 4 Mbps*, one standard cable modem and Wi-Fi (the “Covered Service”) for $9.95 per month only (plus applicable taxes), for the period(s) of time specified below.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Program:
1. The program is only available to households that (i) are located where GrandeRCNWaveInternet First offers Internet service; (ii) have a member of the household who is receiving a form of public assistance (“eligible public assistance”) that is set forth at www.internetfirst.com and provide proof of such eligible public assistance in accordance with the process detailed at www.internetfirst.com; and (iii) have not subscribed to any GrandeRCNWaveInternet First services within the sixty (60) day period immediately prior to applying for the program (sections 1(i)–(iii) collectively are defined as “Eligibility Criteria”.
2. GrandeRCNWaveInternet First’s provision of the Covered Service expires after a period of one (1) year of service. Each year, in order to continue to receive the Covered Service that applies to the Program, you will be required to submit a new application and provide new documentation that you or a member of your household continues to receive eligible public assistance by providing GrandeRCNWaveInternet First or its authorized agent with evidence of such eligible public assistance in accordance with notices sent to the billing address on file. If you do not submit proof of eligibility documentation that you or a member in your household is receiving qualifying public assistance, you will be ineligible to continue to participate in the program.
3. You will be ineligible to participate in the program if (i) you no longer meet the Eligibility Criteria; (ii) you fail to maintain your account in good standing; (iii) GrandeRCNWaveInternet First ceases to provide the Covered Service to your location; (iv) you fail to provide proof of eligible public assistance as described in paragraphs 1 and 2 herein; or (v) your account opened under the Program is closed. Program participation also may be terminated if the Covered Service is upgraded, altered, or changed by you for any reason. If you are ineligible for the Program, but you continue to receive the Covered Service from GrandeRCNWaveInternet First, standard rates and any other applicable terms and conditions will apply to the Covered Service. The monthly rate for Internet service under the Internet First program is subject to increase for each subsequent one year period, by no more than $10.00 per month.
4. While you participate in the program, you will (i) receive the Covered Service for $9.95 per month (plus applicable taxes); and (ii) The price of the Covered Service is limited to a single outlet and in-home Internet equipment. Additional charges apply for custom installation, additional outlets for the Covered Service and service appointments.
6. Internet service and equipment use is subject to standard terms and conditions of service and acceptable use policies.
7. GrandeRCNWaveInternet First reserves the right to make changes to the program from time to time, including, but not limited to, changes to the monthly price, features and/or speed of the Covered Service, by posting such changes online at www.internetfirst.com.
* GrandeRCNWaveInternet First reserves the right to change the price, description and/or speed of the Covered Service. Internet download speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Observed speeds may vary based on device, connection, & other factors outside of GrandeRCNWaveInternet First’s control.
** Limited to one per household. GrandeRCNWaveInternet First reserves the right to terminate this benefit.